In accordance with government guidelines, Manchester Airport Taxis is still open, and we remain committed to getting you to and from Stansted airport safely and on time. In order for this to happen, we kindly ask you to comply with the following UK Government COVID-19 rules:
- Before entering our taxis, we will ask you if you have any coronavirus symptoms (fever, new cough, loss of smell or loss of taste) and if you have been tested positive for coronavirus within the last 10 days.
- When travelling to and from the UK, you will most likely need to have proof of a negative coronavirus test taken within 72 hours of departure (follow the UK government’s guidance and your airline’s advice).
- When travelling in our taxis, you must not travel with others outside your household or support bubble.
- Please wear a face covering at all times, including when you enter or leave the taxi at the airport.
- Please use hand sanitizer regular. Even though our taxis are fully sanitised after each new passenger, we request that you continue to sanitize.
- During the taxi journey, it is advised that we keep our car windows partially down in order to increase ventilation and air flow.
- Passengers should sit in the back seats of the car when possible, to reduce physical distance between passengers and the driver.
- To reduce physical contact, we kindly request that contactless payment is made if possible.